- Nimbu Ras - Nimbu Ras (Citrus medica), improves all the three doshas, primarily Vata and Kapha. It can be used for both skins related problems as well as a stimulant for the digestive system. Its fruits are a good source of Vitamin C.
- Lavang(cloves)- Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum), is also called cloves. It also helps to provide relief from heartburn, acidity, and stomachache. Furthermore, it helps to improve digestion. The antiseptic properties of this herb are quite useful to fight against various infections.
- Badi Elaichi - (Amomum sabulatum), is an ayurvedic herb, helps in stimulating & regulating gastric and intestinal juices. These seeds are carminative in nature and provide relief from abdominal gas, indigestion, and flatulence.
- ASAFOETIDA (HEENG)-Heeng or Asafoetida(Ferula narthex), is the miraculous herb of Ayurveda that is used to treat various health issues from many years ago. heeng is used to treat abdominal distention, constipation, and intestinal worms.
- Helpful in Acidity, improve Digestion, Vomiting, Intestinal Disorder, Abdominal Pain, Piles, It may help Fatty And Alcoholic Liver, Drink it daily for optimal health and wellness benefits
10 to 20mL. before each meal twice a day with 4 times of water.
Ayurvedic Herbal Juice Natural 100% Organic Badi Elaichi (Amomum sabulatum), Peepal (Piper longum), Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Sajjik kasra (Carbonate of soda), Navsadar (Ammonium Chloride), Kalmisora, Heeng (Ferula narthex), Nimbu Ras (Citrus medica), Ark kasra, Muli Kasra, Yavak Kasra & Kateli (Kantkari) Kasra.
Shelf Life; 2 Years
Basic Ayurveda Guru Ram Ras Improve Digestion | Helpful in Vomiting | Hyperacidity, and Gas | Basic Ayurveda Guru Ram Ras is an Ayurveda herb for Hyperacidity and Gas.
- Improve Digestion
- Useful in Abdominal Pain
- Effective in Piles
- Beneficial in Acidity
- Effective in Intestinal Disorder