- Angoor)(Vitis Vinifera ) is known as in Ayurveda. Vata and pitta regulate the functions of the digestive system. Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum) - Black pepper contains piperine, a compound that helps to enhance metabolic performance in the body. The spice also increases the concentration of good cholesterol.
- Grapes cider vinegar with mother is made of the finest quality grapes. It is an excellent source of iron. It can help in managing low hemoglobin problems, especially in women.
- It is a nutritious drink with a good taste. An all-natural healer with no side effects 1-2 teaspoons (15mL.) twice a day with half a glass of water or with fresh salad Shake well before every use. Store in a cool and dark place.
- Draksha(Angoor) (Vitis vinifera)
- Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum).
Basic Ayurveda's grapes Vinegar is made through the fermentation of sugars into acetic acid by micro-organisms. It can be made from any fruit or any material containing sugar. Grape vinegar is synonymous with wine vinegar and is made by further fermentation of wine.
- It is a nutritious drink with a good taste. An all-natural healer with no side effects!
- Energy drink
- Improve eyesight
- Improve digestion
- Reduce fat