- Allergies, urticaria, Sowing burst
- Beneficial in pregnancy and children's diseases
- Excessive thirst, tongue and mouth dryness
- Mouth ulcers, cleft lips, burning sensation in extremities
- Eye pain, heat, irritation, and poor vision
- It is recommended to take 15-30 ml twice daily before each meal
- Dilute with half cup water or as directed by a physician
- Nagar motha
Shelf Life: 2 years
Basic Ayurveda Durva Ras is an ayurvedic formulation that maintains sugar levels and improves immunity.
- Durva Ras helps to purify the blood.
- It keeps sugar levels in check
- It may help with constipation
- It improves immunity