- Tulsi Patra -(Ocimum sanctum), is anti-microbial. The tulsi plant is one of the most potent anti-viral herbs of Ayurveda. Due to its Kapha and Vata balancing effect. Tulsi pacifies Kapha and Vata, which is useful in skin related problems. It helps reduce itching
- Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), also known as Ela in Sanskrit and Elaichi in Hindi, holds great significance in Ayurveda. Cardamom has numerous health benefits and uses. It is useful for relieving the stomach as it has antispasmodic properties. It improves digestive strength. It is in nature and it is used against various infections.
- Basic Ayurveda's Panch Tulsi Juice (Ras), enhance stamina, Support the Immune system, act as a blood purifier, optimize physical performance, promote healthy metabolism, help to relieve stress, reduce stress, eliminate toxins, improve digestion, and provides a rich supply of antioxidants and other life-prolonging nutrients.
- Basic Ayurveda's Panch Tulsi Ras is a mixture of the liquid extract of five types of Tulsi (basil) and Choti Elaichi or Cardamom. These three types of Tulsi and Choti Elaichi are mixed in the right proportions to achieve the desired benefits. It contains natural health properties and is also helpful in all types of allergies.
This product is appreciated for its hygienic formulation, long shelf life, airtight packing, purity, and high effectiveness. Dosage: 30-60mL. before each meal with an equal quantity of water.
Ayurvedic Herbal Juice Natural 100% Organic Rama Tulsi/ Shyama Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Marva Tulsi (Origanum majorana), Dabna Tulsi (Artemisia vulgaris), Ban Tulsi (Ocimum basilicum), Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum).
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Basic Ayurveda Panch Tulsi Juice (Ras) Improve Immunity | Skin Health | Maintain Cholesterol Level | Beneficial in Stomach Problem | Basic Ayurveda's Panch Tulsi Juice (Ras) is an Ayurvedic herb. Helpful for blood purifiers, and an immunity booster.
- Helpful in cough and cold
- Helpful in digestive disorders.
- It can reduce stress
- It can help in maintaining blood sugar levels.