Aloe Vera is a cactus-like succulent plant with a clear healing gel in the leaves. There are many species of Aloe vera but the most commonly used is Aloe barbadensis.
One of the most effective uses of Aloe vera gel is to manage various skin problems like acne and blemishes. Aloe vera is also good for controlling dandruff and hair loss.
Internally, Aloe vera juice is used to reduce constipation due to its laxative property. Aloe vera juice is also used to lose weight and to manage diabetes.
It is advisable to avoid Aloe vera during pregnancy as it may cause a miscarriage by increasing uterine contractions.
In some cases, Aloe vera might cause stomach pain, diarrhea and skin irritations.
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA
- Aloe vera for Constipation
- Aloe vera for Obesity
- Aloe vera for Diabetes mellitus
- Aloe vera for High cholesterol
- Aloe vera for HIV infection
- Aloe vera for Cancer
- Aloe vera for Depression
- Aloe vera for Inflammatory bowel disease
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF ALOE VERA
- Aloe vera Capsule - 1 capsule twice a day or as directed by the doctor.
- Aloe vera Juice - 2-3 teaspoons in a day or as prescribed by the doctor.
- Aloe vera Leaf extract - 1-2 pinch in a day or as prescribed by the doctor.
- Aloe vera Pulp - 1/4-1/2 teaspoon a day or as prescribed by the doctor.