Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri) is also known as ‘Dukong anak’ and as ‘Bhumi Amalaki’ in sanskrit. The whole plant possesses various medicinal properties.
Bhumi Amla helps in managing liver disorders and reverses any damage caused to the liver due to its hepatoprotective, antioxidant and antiviral activities. It also helps to prevent ulcers by reducing gastric acid production as well as protecting the stomach lining against damage caused by excessive gastric acid. Bhumi Amla might also reduce the risk of kidney stone formation due to its diuretic property. It does so by promoting the removal of salts (mainly oxalate crystals) that are responsible for the formation of kidney stones.
According to Ayurveda, Bhumi Amla is considered good for indigestion and acidity due to its pitta balancing property. It might also be beneficial for diabetics as it helps manage blood sugar levels due to its tikta (bitter) property.
Taking 1-2 tablets or capsules of Bhumi Amla twice a day helps to get rid of skin disorders due to its blood purifying property. Taking Bhumi Amla powder along with water might also help prevent hair fall as well as promote hair regrowth.
BENEFITS OF BHUMI AMLA
- Bhumi Amla For Liver disorder
- Bhumi Amla For Indigestion and Acidity
- Bhumi Amla For High Sugar level
- Bhumi Amla For Bleeding disorder
- Bhumi Amla For Skin disease
- Bhumi Amla For Cough and Cold
- Bhumi Amla For Fever
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF BHUMI AMLA
- Bhumi Amla Juice - 2-4 teaspoon once day.
- Bhumi Amla Churna - ¼-½ gm twice a day.
- Bhumi Amla Capsule - 1-2 capsules twice a day.
- Bhumi Amla Tablet - 1-2 tablet twice a day.