Amla, also known as “Indian gooseberry”, is loaded with nutrients and is the richest natural source of vitamin C.
Amla helps improve digestion and relieve acidity. It is also effective for diabetics as it helps control blood glucose levels. It helps prevent aging, greying of hair and boosts immunity.
According to Ayurveda, Amla is one of the best Rasayanic tonics that helps to brighten the skin, purify blood and improve eyesight.
There are a number of ways in which you can consume Amla. It can be taken in the form of juice, murabba, chutney and candy or even eaten raw.
BENEFITS OF AMLA
- Amla for Indigestion
- Amla for Obesity
- Amla for High cholesterol
- Amla for Dysentery
- Amla for Osteoarthritis
- Amla for Joint pain
- Amla for Pancreatitis
- Amla for Cancer
- Amla for Diabetes mellitus
- Amla for Diarrhea
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF AMLA
- Amla Juice - 3-4 teaspoons once or twice a day.
- Amla Powder - ¼- ½ teaspoon twice a day.
- Amla Capsule - 1-2 capsules twice a day.
- Amla Tablet - 1-2 tablets twice a day.
- Amla Candy - 2-3 candies in a day.