Cinnamon, also known as Dalchini, is a spice found in almost every kitchen.
Cinnamon is an effective remedy for managing diabetes as it improves the uptake of glucose in the body. It also lowers high cholesterol level and reduces the risk of heart diseases due to its antioxidant property. It can also be used to relieve menstrual pain as it possesses anti-spasmodic property.
You can consume it daily by adding some Cinnamon bark into your tea or adding a pinch of Cinnamon powder in lemon water. This helps enhance digestion and manage weight.
Cinnamon is good for controlling acne due to its antibacterial property. You can mix Cinnamon powder with honey and use it as a facepack to get rid of acne.
BENEFITS OF CINNAMON
- Cinnamon for Diabetes mellitus
- Cinnamon for Coronary artery disease
- Cinnamon for Allergic conditions
- Cinnamon for Fungal infections
- Cinnamon for Irritable bowel syndrome
- Cinnamon for Menstrual pain
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF CINNAMON
- Cinnamon Powder - 1-2 pinch of powder twice a day.
- Cinnamon Capsule - 1-2 capsules in a day.