Mulethi, also known as “Sweet wood”, is an effective and potent medicinal herb. Licorice root is aromatic and is used as a flavoring agent in tea and other beverages.
Licorice roots can be consumed directly to get relief from cough and sore throat. It is also beneficial in managing gastric problems like stomach ulcers and heartburn due to its anti-ulcer, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Licorice can also be taken to improve energy levels and manage fatigue.
Licorice might be useful in managing oral problems like mouth sores and dental plaques. Applying a paste of Licorice powder and honey might help relieve mouth sores due to its healing and cooling properties. Licorice powder is also useful in improving skin texture and color.
In some cases, excessive consumption of Licorice may cause nausea and headache.
BENEFITS OF MULETHI
- Mulethi for Cough
- Mulethi for Stomach ulcers
- Mulethi for Heartburn
- Mulethi for Fatigue
- Mulethi for Tuberculosis (TB)
- Mulethi for Malaria
- Mulethi for Fatty liver disease
- Mulethi for High cholesterol
- Mulethi for Irritable bowel syndrome
- Mulethi for Arthritis
- Mulethi for Infections
- Mulethi for Infertility
- Mulethi for Prostate cancer
- Mulethi for Local anesthesia (Numb tissues in a specific area)
- Mulethi for Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF MULETHI
- Mulethi Churna - ¼-½ teaspoon twice a day.
- Mulethi Capsule - 1-2 capsules twice a day.
- Mulethi Tablet - 1-2 tablets twice a day.
- Mulethi Candy - 1-2 candies twice a day or as per your requirement.
- Mulethi Mother Tincture - 6-12 drops diluted with water, once or twice a day