Neem tree has a strong place in the world of medicine and wellness. Every part of the Neem plant can be used against various infectious diseases.
Neem can be taken orally and also be applied on the affected skin area to manage various skin problems like acne, pimples, skin rashes and skin allergies. It is also used to reduce the symptoms of psoriasis, eczema and ringworm infection.
Taking a Neem tablet after meals daily can be beneficial for diabetic patients as it may help lower blood sugar levels.
Neem oil can be applied to get rid of head lice and can also help manage wounds (like diabetic ulcers) in diabetic patients. Neem twigs, if used regularly, can help prevent dental problems like gingivitis, cavities and tooth decay.
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of Neem during pregnancy as it may cause a miscarriage.
In some cases, Neem might cause vomiting, diarrhea, drowsiness and skin allergies if taken more than the recommended dosage.
BENEFITS OF NEEM
- Neem for Skin disorders
- Neem for Diabetes mellitus
- Neem for Malaria
- Neem for Worm infections
- Neem for Stomach ulcers
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF NEEM
- Neem Leaves - 4-5 leaves once a day.
- Neem Juice - 2-4 teaspoons twice a day.
- Neem Churna - ¼-½ teaspoon twice a day.
- Neem Capsule - 1-2 capsules twice a day.
- Neem Tablet - 1-2 tablets twice a day.
- Neem Syrup - 3-4 teaspoons twice a day after meals.