Musli, commonly known as Safed Musli is a rare Indian herb and also a popular magical folk remedy that has immense healing properties. Famed for its powerful aphrodisiac and adaptogenic effects, this herb is extensively used in all types of healing procedures, be it Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Homeopathy or Chinese medicines for boosting libido, curing sexual weakness, treating erectile dysfunction, impotence, relieving stress, reducing inflammation and many more.
Musli which goes by the botanical name Chlorophytum Borivilianum belongs to the Asparagaceae family. It is a tropical herb that is spread throughout the wet forests of peninsular India. The herb has erected lanceolate-shaped leaves and dense racemosus white-coloured flowers. It usually grows to a height of 1.8 ft.
BENEFITS OF SAFED MUSLI
- Safed Musli For Aphrodisiac
- Safed Musli For Antioxidant
- Safed Musli For Anti-inflammatory
- Safed Musli For Adaptogenic
- Safed Musli For Antacid
- Safed Musli For Galactagogue
- Safed Musli For Safed Musli For Males
- Safed Musli For Females
- Safed Musli For Libido
- Safed Musli For Anxiety and Depression
- Safed Musli For Body Weight
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF SAFED MUSLI
- Safed Musli Powder - 20 gms of the musli pak twice a day preferably with milk, honey or ghee or as suggested by your health care provider.