Grapes also known as Draksha in Ayurveda, is a famous fruit that offers a variety of health and medicinal benefits. It can be consumed as a fresh fruit, dried and in juice form.
Grapes and Grape seeds are packed with nutrients such as vitamin C and E, that have strong antioxidant activity making it beneficial in revitalizing the skin. Regular application of Grapes in the form of a face pack protects skin from harmful ultraviolet radiation as well as the damage caused due to free radicals thereby reducing wrinkles and dark spots. Daily intake of Grape juice has the ability to fight certain diseases as it helps enhance the immune system.
Excessive intake of Grapes or Grape juice may cause hyperacidity due to its high acidic nature. It sometimes may also result in abdominal discomfort which may lead to diarrhea.
BENEFITS OF GRAPES
- Grapes for Constipation
- Grapes for Piles
- Grapes for High cholesterol
- Grapes for Heart disease
- Grapes for Premenstrual syndrome
- Grapes for Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Grapes for Liver disease
- Grapes for Age related memory loss
- Grapes for Metabolic syndrome
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF GRAPES
- Grapes Powder - 1/4-1/2 teaspoon twice a day.
- Grapes Capsule - 1-2 capsules twice a day.
- Grapes Tablet - 1-2 tablet twice a day.