Ayurvedic medicines i.e. herbs and medicines have been used in India since ancient times. The reason for this is that it works to improve both physical and mental problems of the person and practically no side-effects are seen. Today we are going to tell you about one such Ayurvedic medicine, which is considered to be anti-disease. Its name is Swarna Bhasma. It is yellow and shiny like gold in appearance. There are many benefits of its consumption, which have also been told in Ayurveda. It cures many types of diseases. Let's know about its benefits
- Gold ashes are very precious. The cost of just 500 grams of Swarna Bhasma in the market is between two and a half to three thousand. Many companies make it. It is often found at drug stores. However, if you want, you can also order Swarna Bhasma online.
- Swarna Bhasma drives away diseases related to lungs, heart, and digestion. It is believed that it works to strengthen the heart. Not only this, but Swarna Bhasma also makes bones strong and removes muscle problems.
- The use of Swarna Bhasma is considered beneficial in serious diseases like cancer. According to a study, Swarna Bhasma can act as an anti-cancer drug. Experts say that some such properties are found in its compound, which is used in medicine made to treat cancer.
- It is believed that the Ayurvedic properties of Swarna Bhasma can remove many brain-related problems. However, research is still going on on this. Therefore, to improve brain-related problems, definitely consult a doctor before consuming it.
- The use of Swarna Bhasma can also help a person recover from stress. Apart from this, its benefits have also been seen in skin-related diseases. Its use is helpful in reducing inflammation.
- Swarna Bhasma is also considered beneficial for the eyes. According to a report, when Swarna Bhasma is taken with Punarnava (an Ayurvedic medicinal plant), good results can be seen in eye problems.
- You can consume Swarna Bhasma with milk, with cow's ghee, or by mixing it with honey. It is considered better to be eaten in the morning during breakfast or at night before sleeping. For this it is necessary that you consume it in limited quantity, otherwise, it can cause health problems instead of benefits.