Apple Cider Vinegar or ACV is a health tonic for strength and power. It is prepared by adding yeast and bacteria to apple juice which renders a sour taste and a strong smell to it.
ACV is useful in weight loss and helps with proper digestion. Diabetics can take ACV by diluting it with water as it helps lower blood sugar levels. ACV may also be used to manage high cholesterol and symptoms of heart diseases due to its antioxidant and cholesterol-lowering properties.
ACV is useful for skin and hair problems due to its antibacterial property. It can be diluted with water and applied on the skin and scalp to manage acne and dandruff.
It should be kept in mind that Apple cider vinegar can irritate the throat, mouth and skin if used without dilution.
BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- Apple cider vinegar for Obesity
- Apple cider vinegar for Diabetes mellitus
- Apple cider vinegar for High cholesterol
- Apple cider vinegar for Hypertension (high blood pressure)
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- Apple cider vinegar Liquid - 1-2 teaspoon in 1 glass of water once a day.
- Apple cider vinegar Capsule - 1-2 capsules once a day.
- Apple cider vinegar Tablet - 1-2 tablets once a day.