- Gond Chilgoza occurs in Himachal Pradesh and Kashmir in India. Due to its abundant availability and yield, it is quite costly and full of health benefits. It is used in many medical and herbal remedies.
- Basic Ayurveda Gond Chilgoza (Pine Nut Gum) is a natural product, with the goodness of Chilgoza (Pine nuts).
- It is a herbal intake used for the healthy life and well-being of men.
- Pine nuts Gum are one of the calorie-rich edible. 100 g of dry kernels provide 673 calories. Additionally, they comprise numerous health-promoting phytochemicals, vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals.
- It is a nutritious gum with a good taste. An all-natural healer with no side effects!
Pine trees are found mainly in the cold and taiga forests of the northern hemisphere, particularly in Siberia and Canada. They are huge, straight, and erect trees with a large stem that may reach up to 75 feet in height and pyramidal or umbrella-like canopy of dense foliage cover.
It can take up to 25 years for pine trees to start producing edible pine nuts and significantly longer for production to reach its peak. Pine nuts then need to be extracted as seeds, and the second shells must be removed before they’re ready to eat.
Pine nuts are small, elongated ivory-colored seeds measuring about 1/2 inch long. When raw, the seeds have a soft texture and a sweet, buttery flavor. They are often lightly toasted to bring out the flavor and to add a little crunch.
Iron, Zinc, Magnesium, Antioxidant, Protein.
Directions To Use:
Daily 1/2 gm after Breakfast and 1/2 gm after Dinner with lukewarm water.
- Store in a cool and dark place. Protect from moisture.
Consult with your physician prior to using any Supplemental /Ayurvedic product.
- Gond Chilgoz/ chilgoza pine (Pinus geradiana) Exd. - 100%
1. Boost Stamina.
2. Brighten Skin.
3. Source of Energy.
4. Slow down Ageing.
5. It Keeps Eye-Healthy.
6. Boost in Brain Health.
7. Boost in Brain Health.
8. It helps to Improve Bone Health.
9. It is a Power House of Antioxidant.
Storage and safety information:
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Contents Metioned Here Is Only For Information Purpose, It Is Always Advisable To Consult The Physician/Doctor.
Shelf Life: 2 years