- It helps to increase vitality
- It targets overall health balance
- It reduces PMS symptoms
- It aids in a healthy pregnancy
- It boosts fertility and enhances the sexual life
- It acts as a stress buster
- It is recommended to take 15-30 ml twice daily before each meal
- Dilute with half cup water or as directed by a physician
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Basic Ayurveda Shatavari Juice is a powerful blend of natural ingredients that targets overall health balance. Additionally, it helps to increase vitality and acts as a stress buster.
- A Powerful blend That targets Overall Health Balance
- Stress Buster
- Boosts fertility
- Enhance Sexual Life
- Controls inflammation
- Reduces symptoms of menopause
Shatavari is an Ayurvedic rasayana herb which is also known as the female-friendly herb. It is helpful in menstrual disorders and acts as a uterine tonic. It enhances breast development and increases breast milk production by regulating hormonal balance.
Shatavari is also beneficial for men as it improves testosterone levels. It might be good for diabetics as it helps manage blood sugar levels. Shatavari might also promote memory functions due to its antioxidant activity.
According to Ayurveda, Shatavari boosts immunity due to its Rasayana (rejuvenating) property and helps in weight gain due to its Balya property.
Shatavari powder can be taken along with milk or honey twice a day to get relief from the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
Applying Shatavari powder paste along with milk or honey on the skin helps to get rid of wrinkles. It can also help promote wound healing when applied along with coconut oil.
People with weak digestion are advised to avoid taking Shatavari as it is Guru (heavy) in nature and might take time to get digested.
BENEFITS OF SHATAVARI
- Shatavari for Premenstrual syndrome
- Shatavari for Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Shatavari for Increased breast milk production
- Shatavari for Anxiety
- Shatavari for Stomach ulcers
- Shatavari for Diabetes mellitus
- Shatavari for Alcohol withdrawal
- Shatavari for Diarrhea
- Shatavari for Inflammation of the airways (bronchitis)
- Shatavari for Dementia
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF SHATAVARI
- Shatavari Juice - 2-3 teaspoons once a day.
- Shatavari Churna - ¼-½ teaspoon twice a day.
- Shatavari Capsule - 1-2 Capsules twice a day.
- Shatavari Tablet - 1-2 Tablets twice a day.
- Shatavari Syrup - 1-2 teaspoon twice a day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.