- Everywhere in India: Old trees of big Jamun (Jambul Tree) that grow to more than 30 meters (98 ft.) tall When they are more than 20 to 100 years old, a kind of gum (Kino Gum) remains in their bark. That is Jamun Gond. It is carefully collected. Its usefulness in blood sugar has been tested by many Hakims and Vaidyas.
- Basic Ayurveda Gond Jamun is a natural product, with the goodness of (Indian Blackberry).
- Gond Jamun is rich in fiber, magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium, iron, and vitamins A, B, C with anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory properties. At the same time, let us tell you that a flavonoid called anthocyanin is also found in Jamun, which gives Jamun its purple color. It is also rich in phytochemicals such as oxalic acid, gallic acid, and tannic acid.
- It is a herbal intake being used for ages for a healthy life and well-being.
- It is a nutritious gum with a good taste. An all-natural healer with no side effects!
Jamun or Black Plum evokes nostalgic memories of many childhood summers in most of us. It is a small fruit with a dark purple hue bordering black. The flesh of this berry is pinkish white in contrast. It is known by various names like Jamali, java plum, blackberry, black plum, jambul, jambolana, jambus, Kala Jamun, etc. Jamun is an important summer fruit linked with numerous curative benefits. this wonder fruit can do it all!
- Jamun is the native berry of South Asian countries like India, Sri Lanka, and Nepal. However, it was also introduced to Florida in the United States in 1911. Since all the fruits on the Jamun tree do not ripen at the same time, they can be picked every day. Ripened jamuns do not fall off the tree and mostly need to have been foraged. Jamun is available in vegetable and fruit markets across India and neighboring countries. While summer is the peak season when this berry is available, it is produced all through the year in subtropical and tropical climates.
Gond Jamun / Indian Balck Berry (Eugenia jambolana) Exd. - 100%
Instructions: Daily 1/2 gm after Breakfast and 1/2 gm after Dinner with lukewarm water.
- Store in a cool and dark place. Protect from moisture.
Consult with your physician prior to using any Supplemental /Ayurvedic product.
Storage and safety information:
Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Contents Metioned Here Is Only For Information Purpose, It Is Always Advisable To Consult The Physician/Doctor.
- It helps in the easy detox of the body.
- It helps to promote hemoglobin production.
- It helps in improving metabolism.
- It is very helpful to blood glucose regulation in the body.
- It slows down the process of aging.
- It helps in maintaining proper blood pressure in the body.
- It helps in maintaining good skin health.