- Reduce Oiliness: Multani Mitti balances the skin's pH level, naturally cools it & reduces oiliness.
- For Soft Skin: Add a teaspoon of crushed almonds in a bit of milk and Multani mitti and apply this on your face. This will offer softness and suppleness to dry skin.
- For Glowing Skin: Paste two spoons of Multani mitti, tomato juice & some sandalwood powder will help reduce the facial spots.
- Treat Pigmented Skin: Multani mitti is also good for getting rid of tanning and pigmentation as it has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Treat Acne & acne scars: Its healing properties reduce redness. Using it regularly will further relieve the skin from acne scars and inflammation.
- Frizz-Free Hair Pack: Get sleek strands with a hair pack made with Multani mitti to which egg and rice flour are added. Apply this paste to your hair, make sure you cover the scalp and hair – a brush for application is handy Leave it on for 20-30 minutes. Wash with cold water.
- Hair Pack for Hair Loss: Hair loss is a worrying issue at any age. You can keep it in control and minimize damage by using a Multani mitti hair pack Mix Multani mitti with black pepper powder – a teaspoon should be sufficient – and yogurt. Leave the application on for at least half an hour before washing it off Apply this hair pack at least once a week.
- Multani mitti is very safe to use as it does not have any side-effects.
- Make a smooth paste with water /rose water/honey & apply. Leave it for 15-20 minutes to dry & rinse properly.
- Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti).
Basic Ayurveda's Fuller’s Earth, commonly known as Multani Mitti has been used for skin care for centuries. It is known to be an excellent skin-cleansing agent that helps to clean the skin from oil, dirt, and dead cells caused due to the polluted environment.
- Used as Face Pack
- Mud Pack
- Hair Pack