- Basic Ayurveda Neem Leaf Powder is an ayurvedic medicine, has several health benefits. This powder is beneficial for the body, skin, and hair. Its bitter taste makes it difficult for people to eat.
- This is why neem powder is one way to consume beneficial ayurvedic medicine. Due to its anti-inflammatory ingredients, neem powder is best to get rid of acne or pimples.
- Basic Ayurveda neem leaf powder also improves the complexion. It helps with diabetes and helps to lower blood glucose levels. Neem powder is also very useful in skin diseases and heals the wound.
- Hence, it is one of the herbal ingredients in many Ayurvedic medicines used in diabetes. Not only does it help reduce/maintain blood sugar levels, but it also helps to heal wounds quickly and relieves skin diseases such as diabetes. It is also a very good medicine for fever and worm-related disease.
- Take 1 tsp powder (5 g) mixed into a glass of water per day before breakfast/dinner(meal)as a nutritious drink, or as directed by the physician.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica).
Basic Ayurveda Neem Leaf Powder is a natural detoxifier. It is good for the eyes and helps to treat infections. It helps to lower the blood glucose level which makes it suitable for Diabetic patients.
- Reduce skin disorder
- Improve body mechanism
- Treating mouth ulcer
- Reduce hair loss
- Treatment in acne
- Cure malaria
- Improve skin tone
- Treating chickenpox & smallpox
- Cure arthritis
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.