- Increases the Pitta and therefore helps to support and strengthen the digestive capacity of the human body
- The ingredients of the tablet also have laxative and restorative properties along with antipyretic action
- Indicated for the treatment and management of digestive problems such as diarrhea and constipation
- Helps to improve and serve as colon and intestinal cleansers
1-2 tablets two to three times a day preferably with warm water
Bael Giri (Aegle marmelos), Anaar (Punica granatum), Naagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus), Indrajav (Holarrhena antidysenterica), Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare), Dhai Ke phool (Woodfordia fruticosa), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Daru Haldi (Berberis aristata), Mochras (Salmalia malabarica), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Sugandh Bala (Pavonia odorata) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Belkut Tablet is a naturally formulated ayurvedic medication available in the form of a tablet. The tablet is indicated for the treatment of digestive problems such as diarrhea and constipation.
- Helpful in Diarrhea
- Helpful for Intestine Health
- Helpful for Constipation
- Helpful for Stomach Health
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.