- Detoxifies and cleanse the body from within
- Useful in skin related ailments such as ringworm
- Provides relief from a sore throat, cold, cough, and flu
- Helps in boosting natural immunity
- Aids in relieving stress
- Useful in relieving digestive ailments
- Has anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-carcinogenic properties
1 Tablet two to three times a day preferably with warm water
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum).
Basic Ayurveda Tulsi Tablet is enriched with the goodness of Holy Basil. It is known as the ‘’Mother Medicine of Nature’’ because of the many health benefits that it has. It has Kapha-balancing properties. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties. It not only boosts immunity but also improves digestion. It protects from flu and provides relief from stress.
- Respiratory disorder
- Helpful for cold & cough
- Useful in eye disorder