- Beetroot (Beet Vulgaris), is an ayurvedic herb. Beetroot is a root vegetable also known as ‘Beet’ or ‘Chukunder’. It has recently gained popularity as a superfood due to the presence of essential nutrients such as folate, potassium, iron, and vitamin C.Beetroot is also rich in antioxidants that help promote the healthy functioning of the heart which therefore helps in the management of hypertension.
- Basic Ayurveda's Beetroot vintage is basically for stomach-related problems. It helps to remove bad cholesterol thus it is excellent for heart problems.
- It is a nutritious drink with a good taste. An all-natural healer with no side effects 1-2 teaspoons (15mL.) twice a day with half a glass of water or with fresh salad. Shake well before every use. Store in a cool and dark place.
- Beetroot (Beet Vulgaris)
- Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum)
Basic Ayurveda Aamla Bite Chatpata Candy is a very tasty and healthy candy. It has amla which boosts immunity and controls diabetes. It aids in improving digestion and is also beneficial for the eyes.
- Contains amla which is a good source of vitamin C
- Amla is beneficial for treating eyesight problems
- Helps in boosting immunity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.