- Helps in boosting immunity
- Regulates cholesterol level and reduces the risk of heart diseases
- Improves digestion and metabolism
- Controls blood sugar level and is beneficial for diabetes
- Enriched with antioxidants and has anti-cancer properties
- Aids in maintaining healthy functioning of the liver
1 Capsule twice a day
Aamla (Emblica Officinalis) was processed in the quath of Aamla (Emblica Officinalis).
Basic Ayurveda Aamla Capsule is formulated with the Amla herb which has diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is enriched with the goodness of essential vitamins and nutrients. Amla helps in relieving Vata doshas and helps in relieving pain and inflammation in joints. It not only makes skin and hair healthy but also improves vision. It regulates the blood sugar level and improves digestion. It helps in the purification of blood and also has anti-ageing properties.
- Helpful for digestion
- Helpful for skin problems
- Helpful in constipation problem
- Helps to Promotes hair growth & Eyesight Strengthener