- A healthy substitute for Aamla Murabba and are high on calcium content so good for bones. It is 100% Organic Natural Aamla Murabba good for your health.
- It's a Good Source of Minerals & Vitamin C. Helps in body Pain. Relieves Constipation. Keeps a Check on High Cholesterol Levels as well.
- Amla promotes collagen production which stimulates hair follicles, promoting hair growth in the process. The iron in Amla helps strengthen the roots, wards off early greying, and also helps keep the hair silky and shiny. Being alkaline in nature, Amla is great for tummy health. It facilitates bowel movement and enables digestion. It also detoxifies the body especially the liver, helping keep our system under check.
- One of the best superfoods known to mankind is Amla. It contains high levels of antioxidants and 30x more Vitamin C than that of an orange. Compounds like tannins in Amla help fight free radicals, keeping the immunity system strong. The bioactive compounds in Amla are potent antimicrobial agents that help counter antigens like bacteria, viruses, and allergens. This Vitamin C-rich food is also anti-inflammatory and helps keep mild inflammations in check.
- It is a 100% Ayurvedic Product An all-natural healer with no side effects! This product is appreciated for its hygienic formulation, long shelf life, airtight packing, purity, and high effectiveness. Dosage: 2 to 3 teaspoons after meals.
- 1-2 Amla in one day or as directed by a physician
- Amla (gooseberry) (Emblica Officinalis).
- 3 years
Basic Ayurveda Aamla Murabba is an Indian Ayurvedic recipe that is used to relieve symptoms of gastric problems, build immunity, and serve as a general health tonic. This recipe negates the sourness of Amla, by making it into a sweetened Murabba. Amla is very rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin E making it an essential ingredient in many different ayurvedic remedies.
- Murabba masks the sour taste of Amla, making it easier to ingest
- Amla is rich in Vitamins, Nutrients, and Anti-Oxidants
- Helps in fighting oxidative stress
- Rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and anti-oxidants thus helps in fighting oxidative stress
- Helps in boosting immunity, alertness, and stamina
- It helps in treating general debility and improving general health