- Rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and anti-oxidants thus helps in fighting oxidative stress
- Helps in boosting immunity, alertness, and stamina
- It helps in treating general debility and improving general health
- 1-2 Amla in one day or as directed by a physician
Basic Ayurveda Aamla Murabba is an Indian Ayurvedic recipe that is used to relieve symptoms of gastric problems, build immunity, and serves as a general health tonic. This recipe negates the sourness of Amla, by making it into a sweetened Murabba. Amla is very rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin E making it an essential ingredient in many different ayurvedic remedies.
- Murabba masks the sour taste of Amla, making it easier to ingest
- Amla is rich in Vitamins, Nutrients, and Anti-Oxidants
- Helps in fighting oxidative stress
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.