- After Meal Hajma Churna is an Ayurvedic preparation that contains equal amounts of. Amlabets Anardana Dalchini Kali Mrich Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Kala Namak (Black Salt), Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Pippal (Piper longum), Sugar/ Chini, Pan/Tambul (Piper betle). This mixture can assist digestion and thus, improve your appetite. Additionally, Triphala improves the secretion of digestive juices and cleanses toxins from the body, thereby increasing your appetite. Here are some home remedies to improve your appetite.
- Helps Boost Immunity - basic Ayurveda after meal churna ingredients help to boost your immunity and keep you charged up all day long.
Helps improve Digestion - It strengthens the digestive process by activating the secretion of digestive juices & improving appetite.
- Cinnamon, also known as Dalchini, is a spice found in almost every kitchen.
Cinnamon is an effective remedy for managing diabetes as it improves the uptake of glucose in the body. It also lowers high cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of heart diseases due to its antioxidant property. It can also be used to relieve menstrual pain as it possesses anti-spasmodic properties.
- Rich in Vitamin C & Anti Oxidants Helps in Digestion & improve overall stomach health Hand-Picked Ingredients High-Quality Fruits & Condiments & improve Immunity Boost
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: It is a clinically researched 100% ayurvedic formulation that can be used regularly without causing dependence. It doesn’t have any additives or preservatives and thus free from any side effects.
- Take 2.5 to 5 g (Half to one teaspoonful) approx if required followed by additional water twice a day. or as directed by your physician.
- Amlabets (Garcinia pedunculata), Anardana (Punica granatum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Kali Mrich (Piper nigrum), Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Kala Namak (Black salt), Jeera (Cuminun cyminum), Pippal (Piper longum), Sugar/ chini, Pan/Tambul (Piper betle).
Basic Ayurveda After Meal Hajma Churna is a special testy digestive product launched by Basic Ayurveda. This churna is basically an ayurvedic digestive stimulant that helps to support healthy stomach function, food absorption, general weakness, anemia as well as gastric problem.
- Primarily used to improve digestion and for the treatment and prevention of abdominal disorders
- It can be used for the treatment of conditions associated with anemia
- Helpful in relieving flatulence and its related disorders including irritable bowel syndromes
- It can also be used to treat gastrointestinal disorders and to maintain overall gut health
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.