- After Meal Drink is a special testy digestive product launched by Basic Ayurveda. This Tonic is basically an ayurvedic digestive system that helps to support healthy stomach function, food absorption, general weakness, anaemia as well as gastric problem. Our product is a herbal digestive tonic for optimizing digestive functions.
- It tonic appetite, enhances the secretion of digestive enzymes and improves digestion and absorption of food. The formula induces a relaxing effect on the smooth muscles in the digestive tract and relieves any uncomfortable abdominal muscle. It also promotes the expulsion of gas from the intestines and relieves the stomach.
- Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Black Pepper is an excellent remedy for the digestive system. It helps in increasing the secretion of digestive juice which is Useful for low appetite, sluggish digestion, abdominal pain, toxins. It has antihelmintic qualities that help in removing worms.
- Orange (Citrus aurantium), is an Ayurvedic herb. Orange has been used to treat a range of digestive related problems. Oranges are an excellent source of vitamin C. Orange has been used for constipation, indigestion, and loss of appetite.
- 15-13ml after a meal with an equal quantity of water. or as directed by a physician.
Aloe vera (Aloe Barbadensis Miller), Grapes (Vitis vinifera), Red Apple (Malus pumila), Orange Juice (Citrus aurantium), Almond (Prunus dulcis), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Black Pepper (Piper nigrum), cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), Triphala [Ayurvedic herbal Rasayana formula consisting of equal parts of Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula], Saffron (Crocus sativus), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Natural Iron (Ferrum), Honey, etc.
Basic Ayurveda After Meal is a combination of many herbs with the best appetizer and digestive properties. It is helpful in indigestion, vomiting, diarrhoea, and intestinal disorders.
- Supports healthy stomach functions, general weakness, anaemia, and gastric problems
- Stimulates appetite and enhances the secretion of digestive enzymes
- Relieves uncomfortable abdominal muscle spasms
- Promotes expulsion of gases and relieves bloating of stomach
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.