- Agastya Haritaki is a good tonic for the lungs. Its main action appears in diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
- Its regular use will greatly reduce instances of breathlessness and help you lead a healthier life
- It is highly effective in treating allergic respiratory conditions like asthma and chronic bronchitis
- It is helpful in common cold, allergic rhinitis, chronic sinus infection (sinusitis), cough due to all underlying causes, asthma, and hiccup.
- In addition to these, it is also helpful in abdominal diseases including loss of desire to eat, irritable bowel syndrome, and haemorrhoids.
- 2- 4 teaspoons full (12-24gm), twice daily or as directed by the Physician.
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos), Shyonaka (Oroxylum Indicum), Gambhari (Gmelina Arborea), Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens), agnimantha(Premna Integrifolia), salaparni (Desmodium gangeticum), Prishniparni (Uraria picta), Brihati (Solanum Indicum), kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum), Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris), Kaunch Beej(Mucuna pruriens) , Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis), Kapoor kachri (Hedychium spicatum), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Gajapippali (Scindapsus Officinalis), apamarg Achyranthes Aspera), pippali (Piper longum), chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica), Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum), Pushkara (Inula racemosa), Yava (Hordeum vulgare), haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Gud,
Basic Ayurveda Agastya Haritaki Avaleh is an age-old formulation that has been used since time immemorial for treating and providing relief in diseases related to the respiratory system. Agastya Haritaki Avaleh is highly effective in the management of allergic respiratory conditions like asthma and chronic bronchitis.
- Helpful for a digestive disorder.
- help to boost immunity.
- Helpful for mental health.
- Helpful for stress.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.