- Helpful for acidity
- Helpful for constipation
- Helpful for stomach related problems
- Helps to improve digestion
Take 1 to 2 tablets twice a day or as directed by an Ayurvedic Doctor.
- Shudh Gandhak
- Maricha/Black pepper
- Panch-Lavan/five salts(Saindhav Lavan,Samudra Lavan,Beed Lavan,Saurvichal Lavan,Lavan)
- Shudh Tankan
- Safed Jeera
- Shudh Hindu
Basic Ayurveda Agnisandipan Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine useful in treating digestion related problems. It stimulates Agni or digestive fire. It is indicated in digestive weakness, bloating, heaviness after having an excess meal, hyperacidity, gulma, stomach ache etc.
- Agnisandipan Ras stimulates digestive fire and improves digestion.
- Amla Pitta (hyperacidity and gastritis)
- Ajeerna (indigestion)
- Agnimandya (digestive weakness)
- Impaired digestion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.