- Aids or promotes the digestion of food.
- Stimulates or increases menstrual flow.
- It gives relief in indigestion.
- It improves digestion, appetite, and taste
- It shows a beneficial effect in Vata-Kapha dominant liver diseases.
1-2 tablets with warm water.
Sudh para (Pure Mercury), Sudh Gandhi AK, Sudh Vish, Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi), Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica), Harad (Terminalia chebula), Baheda (Terminalia bellirica), Chitrak Mool Ki Chaal (Plumbago zeylanica), Sendha Namak (Rock Salt), Jeera Safed Bhuna (Cuminum cyminum), Samundra Lavan (Luvunga scandens), Sudh Suhaga or tankan.
Basic Ayurveda Agnitundi Bati is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation used to help in weak digestion and help in strengthening the digestive capability of the intestines. "Bati" means Tablet in Ayurveda. This is purely a herbal formulation containing many aromatic, carminative, digestive herbs that reduce gas formation, indigestion, and fermentation in the intestines and help in the natural digestive process. This is purely a herbal remedy to improve digestion. It helps to restore proper digestion by stimulating the release of digestive juices through the liver, pancreas, and small intestine.
- Helpful for weak intestine
- Helpful for gas-related problem
- Helpful in gas, flatulence, and constipation
- Helpful in stomach pain