- Basic Ayurveda's Amritarishta is an ayurvedic herb used for the treatment of chronic Infectious, Cough, Cold, and other infectious problems.
- It helps the body to fight off bacteria as well as viral infections.
- It is a nutritious drink with a good taste. An all-natural healer with no side effects!
- 3 to 6 teaspoonful with an equal amount of water twice after meals.
- Shake well before every use.
- Store in a cool and dark place.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Parpala (Fumaria parvifolora), Bilva (Aegle marmelos), Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens), Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum), PrshniparniÂ (Uraria picta), Kantakari (Solanum surattense), Brhati (SolanumÂ melongena var. Indicum), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Jiraksa (Cuminum cyminum), Nagakesara (Mesua ferrea), Musta (Cyperus rotundus) and other herbs.
Basic Ayurveda's Amritarishta is an ayurvedic product. Helpful for Cough, Cold and viral infections.
- Useful in Chronic Fever
- Improve Digestive Strength
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.