- Reduces feeling of burning and pain in the abdomen
- It is useful in treating indigestion
- Useful in treating the feeling of loss of appetite
- It gives support to the allergic and viral infections
- It is useful in the feeling of discomfort and fullness of the stomach
- It helps strengthen the lung functions
- Administer 3-6 teaspoons with equal water twice after a meal or use as directed by the physician.
- Clove (Eugenia caryophyllus), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Javitri (Myristica fragrans), Nagkesar( Mesua ferrea), Kankol (Piper cubeba), Sheetal Chini (Piper cubeba ), Peepal (Piper longum), Peepala mool, Renuka (Vitex agnus castus), Ela (Elettaria cardamomum), Akarkara (Anacyclus pyrethrum), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Angurasav is good medicine for general debility. It is also useful in the treatment of various problems related to the respiratory system, stomach, and lungs. It also provides strength to the body.
- Useful in improving stomach function
- Useful in treating general debility
- Gives strength to the body
- Treats cold and cough
- Helpful in treating respiratory infection
- Can be used to improve lung health
- Reduces feeling of nausea and vomiting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.