- classical ayurvedic categorized under Asava Category used as a digestive tonic for infants and children.
- It improves appetite and increases mental strength.
- It promotes optimum growth and development of the child.
- For Milk Feeding Baby- Number of Drop According to their Age and For Pre Schooler Child -2-6 ml with water twice in a day. 5 Drops to 1 teaspoon full with water twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Kamal (Nelumbium speciosum), Gambhari (Gmelina Arborea), Neel Kamal (Nymphaea stellata), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Bibhitaka (Terminalia belerica), Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Vach (Acorus calamus), Arjuna Chaal (Terminalia arjuna) and other prominent herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Aravindasava is a classical ayurvedic categorized under Asava Category used as a digestive tonic for infants and children. It improves appetite and increases mental strength. It promotes optimum growth and development of the child. In Ayurveda, it is also recommended for the treatment of all types of health conditions related to children. According to Ayurveda, Arvindasava is a balanced preparation, which can be given as a supplement in any type of to children regardless of the dominance of the Dosha (humour). It mainly pacifies Vata and also works to balance Pitta and Kapha.
- Helpful for a digestive disorder.
- Helpful for All types of children problems
- Helps to Improve Strength & Immunity
- Helpful for Digestive Appetizer