- Improves stomach functions
- Digests food easily and maintains the health of the gastrointestinal tract
- Enhances body's immune system
- Strengthens stomach and liver
- Improves appetite and releases gas
Drink 30-60ml once daily in the morning and evening or as directed by the physician
- Carum Ajmoda
Basic Ayurveda Ark Ajwain helps to relieve stomach ailments. It helps with flatulence, indigestion, pain, loss of appetite, and gastritis.
- Helpful for stomach pain
- helpful indigestion.
- Helps to improve poor digestion.
- Helpful for burning sensation
Ajwain is an Indian spice commonly used as a remedy for gastrointestinal problems like indigestion, flatulence and colic pain. Ajwain seeds possess carminative, antimicrobial and liver protective properties. It is also known to have blood pressure lowering and bronchodilatory (substance that increases airflow to the lungs) properties.
Ajwain water is an effective home remedy for indigestion and acidity. It can be prepared by adding slightly roasted Ajwain seeds to a glass of warm water. Ajmoda churna can be given to rheumatic arthritis patients to get relief from constipation. This is due to its laxative property.
An important precaution with Ajwain is that it should be avoided during pregnancy. This is because it can cause uterine contractions leading to miscarriage.
BENEFITS OF AJWAIN
- Ajwain for Indigestion
- Ajwain for Asthma
- Ajwain for Kidney stone
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF AJWAIN
- Ajwain Churna - ¼-½ teaspoon twice a day.
- Ajwain Capsule - 1 capsule twice a day.
- Ajwain Tablet - 1 tablet twice a day.
- Ajwain Oil - 1-2 drops.
- Ajwain Ark - 5-6 drops twice day.
- Ajwain Seeds - 1/4-1/2 teaspoon or as per your requirement.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.