- It is useful in the treatment of the skin condition called Ekakustha, where one has no perspiration symptoms and the skin has scales that resemble fish-scales
- It is suggested for the treatment of enlargement of liver and spleen
- It is helpful in the treatment of Eczema
- The ingredients help treat the condition where Mala gets accumulated in the genitalia
Take 1 to 2 tab twice a day or as directed by Ayurvedic Doctor.
- Shuddha Parad
- Shudha Shilajeet
- Chitrak Moola
Basic Ayurvedic Arogyavardini Bati is a combination of various ingredients that work together to help treat skin conditions like scales on the skin and Eczema, where the skin gets itchy and red. It is also suggested for the enlargement of the liver and spleen.
- Helps in the treatment of Eczema
- Helpful for constipation
- Useful in the treatment of the condition where there is no perspiration and scales are present on the skin
- Aids treatment of enlargement of the spleen