- Ashoka is known to have analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties and beneficial effect on the skin
- Haritaki and Amlaki herbs have rejuvenating, antioxidant, and immune-modulatory properties and are beneficial in general weakness
- Control excessive uterine bleeding and helps in the proper function of female reproductive health
- It is useful in menstrual discomfort and helpful in uterus related problems
- 3 to 6 teaspoonful with an equal amount of water twice a day after meals
- Ashoka (Saraca ashoka), Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa), Jeeraka (Cuminum cyminum), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Chandan (Santalum album), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bibhitaka (Terminalia bellerica), Amalaki (Emblica officianalis), Amrasthi (Mangifera indica), Daru Haridra (Berberis aristata), Musta (Cyperus rotundus), Utpala (Nymphaea alba), Vasa (Adathoda vasica) and other herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Ashokarishta is an effective remedy for multiple disorders. It treats menstrual conditions and also relieves women from backache and abdominal pain, swelling in the hand and legs which occurs during menstruation. It is a special ayurvedic tonic for females made from Ashoka and other prominent herbs. Basic Ayurveda Ashokarishta is useful in the management of menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, dysmenorrhoea, dysfunctional uterine bleeding and leucorrhoea, and other female fertility problems.
- Helps in proper function of female reproductive health
- It reduces and treats pimples and acne
- It balances the female hormone level
- It is useful in menstrual discomfort
- Helpful in uterus related problems