- Ashwagandha Tablet is an Ayurvedic herb. It helps to improve brain functions.
- It increases Pitta and enhances the strength of digestion and other metabolic activities significantly.
- It is a nutritious tablet with good taste. An all-natural healer with no side effects!
1 tablet two to three times a day with warm water.
- Harad (Terminalia Chebula)
- Chitrakmool (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Saunth (Zingiber officinale)
- Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali mool (Piper longum)
- Shodhit Gandhak
- Sankh Bhasma
- Nimbu Satva (Citrus medica)
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariosus),
- Sudha Nausadar,
Basic Ayurveda Ashwagandha Tablet contains the ayurvedic herb, Ashwagandha, which has been useful for patients with cardiac and neural disorders. It strengthens the nervous system and enables its users to handle stress better by elevating their stress threshold.
- Beneficial in stress
- Reduce hypertension
- Reduce inflammation
- Memory booster