- Basic Ayurveda Ashwagandha Pak is used in the treatment of Mental debility, consumption, rheumatism (any disease marked by inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles, or fibrous tissue, especially rheumatoid arthritis), Vata rog, nerves weakness, nervous breakdown, loss of memory, loss of muscular strength, sperm disorders, spermatorrhoea, impotence, and infertility.
- The chief ingredient of this medicine is Ashwagandha and mainly the roots of plants are used. The roots are sedative, tonic, alterative, and nutritive.
- The internal administration of root powder with milk improves stamina and strength.
- 1-1 tola every morning & evening with Honey, Cow Milk, or Water or as directed by the physician.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) Tej Patta (Cinnamomum Tamala), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea), Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Kesar (Crocus sativus), Vanslochan (Bambusa arundinacia), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) Chandan (Santalum album), Akhrot (Juglans regia), Singhada (Trapa bispinosa), Cow Milk and other Prominent Herbs and Minerals.
Basic Ayurveda Ashwagandha Pak is an Ayurvedic preparation containing Ashwagandha, cow milk, sugar, medicinal herbs, and minerals.
- General weakness
- Useful in Nervous Disorder
- Useful in Sperm Disorder
- Memory Booster
- Night Fall
- Helpful in Nervous Disorder
- Improve Digestion & Muscle Tone
- Cure Prameha (urinary disorder)