- Aids in reducing stress and anxiety
- Helps in rejuvenating the body and reduces fatigue
- Beneficial for regulating blood sugar levels
- Enriched with antioxidants and helps in reducing inflammation
- Helps in boosting immunity
- 3 to 6 teaspoonful with equal water twice after meals
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Musli (Asparagus adscendens), Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Yasti (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Vidari (Pueraria tuberosa), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Mustaka (Cyperus rotundus), Arjun Chhal (Terminalia arjuna), Trivrit (Operculina turpethum), Ananta (Hemidesmus indicus) and other herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Ashwagandhadaristha is formulated with Ashwagandha. It is a rejuvenating herb that helps in reducing stress and anxiety. It helps in reducing fatigue and improving stamina. Ashwagandha is known to have anti-inflammatory properties and also helps in regulating blood sugar levels. Being an Aphrodisiac, it helps in improving fertility and testosterone levels. It helps in improving overall health and wellness.
- It is used to reduce stress
- It helps in rejuvenating the body
- Used to strengthen the immune system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.