- Avipattikar is a herbal remedy used in Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India. Available in dietary complement form, it contains many different ayurvedic herbs and is generally used for digestive problems.
- Weight loss - Dry ginger facilitates weight loss by improving digestion, which helps in burning stored fat and processing glucose in the blood. It also speeds up metabolism and controls fat absorption. Another benefit of dry ginger is its ability to curb hunger and overeating.
- Avipattikar churna is a combination of herbs and natural extracts that reduces acidity in the stomach, relieves heartburn and discomfort
- Avipattikar churna stimulates the production of digestive enzymes and helps in the absorption of nutrients
- Avipattikar is generally taken 3 to 6 g ( ½ to 1 spoon) twice daily before food either with lukewarm water or ghee or honey. It can also be consumed along with coconut water or a glass of mildly cold water after meals, to ease the absorption and processing of food components. Always adhere to the dosage recommended by the ayurvedic doctor or healthcare expert.
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Harad (Terminalia chebula), Baheda (Terminalia bellirica), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Bid Namak Nagar Motha (Cyperus scariosus), Bi-Vidang (Embelia Ribes), Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Tejpat (Cinnamomum Tamala), Laung (Syzygium aromaticum), Nisoth ki jad (Operculina turpethum), Mishri.
Basic Ayurveda Avipattikar Churna helps to remove excess Pitta (Fire) from the stomach and small intestine. This churna alleviates hyper-acidity, heartburn, and indigestion. It contains mild laxative action which makes the stool soft. Moreover, it provides relief in constipation and improves appetite.
- It helps to reduce acidity by balancing pH levels
- It supports healthy liver function
- Contains rich anti-oxidant content that supports the immune system
- Assists in the treatment of hyperacidity, heartburn, and indigestion
- Relieves stomach pain, gastritis, vomiting, pain in Abdomen