- Basic Ayurveda's Ayurh Syrup, effective joint pain relieving syrup made up of natural herbs. It provides fast relief from joint pain, lumbago, gout, swelling in the leg and knee, any type of muscular pain, sciatica. Ayurh syrup improving the amount of synovial fluid between the joints.
- A human body contains 206 bones and 360 joints. All these joints contain sticky and fluid matter. Due to the stickiness and the fluid state of this component, the joints in the pure body work efficiently.
- Ayurh syrup is safe and very effective for joint pain. It is one of the best provides quick relief from any type of joints pain. It increases the strength of the legs and provides relief from pain in the neck.
- Benefits Ayurh Syrup It may help in Sandhisoth, it may help in Aamvat, it may help Vat Vyadhi, it may help Helpful in Vat roga.
- This product is appreciated for the hygienic formulation, long shelf life, airtight packing, purity, and high effectiveness.
- Drink 15-30 ml. with half cup lukewarm water, before every meal thrice a day or as directed by the physician
Maharasanadi kwath, Dashmool kwath, Punarnavadi kwath, Nirgundi (Vitex negundo), Bala (Sida cordifolia) Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Suranzan (Colchicum luteum), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), Kalajaji (Nigella sativa), Guggulu (Balsamodendron Mukul), Parijat (Nyctathes arbor-tristis), Shallaki (Boswellia serrata), Shudha bhallatak (Semecarpus Anacardium), Shuklairand (Ricinus communis) & Sudh kapilu and other herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Ayurh Syrup is for long-term relief in arthritis, gout, lumbago, sciatica, paralysis, and other joint pains. It Improves blood circulation and promotes joint tissue repair.
- It works at the root cause of pain inside the body to relieve pain effectively.
- It helps to reduce the discomfort associated with arthritis.
- It helps to treat inflammatory conditions, such as osteoporosis, bone density, arthritis, especially rheumatism and gout.
- It Improves blood circulation.
- It promotes joint tissue repair.
- It prevents cartilage damage & regenerates cartilage tissue.