- Babularishta acts as an expectorant and cures cough
- It also improves digestive power
- It reduces the severity of breathing trouble in an acute attack of asthma
- It reduces wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest constriction
- Treats respiratory problems,diarrhoea,TB,asthma etc
- Cures cough and improves digestion
- 3 to 6 teaspoonful with an equal amount of water twice after meals.
- Babool Chhal (Acacia arabica), Dhay phool (Woodfordia fruticosa), Peepal (Ficus religiosa), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum), Ela (Elettaria cardamomum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum) and other herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Babbularistha is an ayurvedic medicine that is prepared from babul and some other medicinal herbs. This classical medicine is used to treat respiratory problems, diarrhea, tuberculosis, asthma, etc. Babularishta acts as an expectorant and cures cough. It also improves digestive power. It reduces the severity of breathing trouble in an acute attack of asthma. It reduces wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness. It is helpful to manage a persistent cough. It clears the bronchial passageways and reduces inflammation of the airways.
- Helpful in to improve Lungs And Respiratory Health
- Helpful in skin related problems
- Helps to improve Lung Function
- Helpful in Bronchitis.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.