- This herbal tonic helps in lowering cholesterol levels and thus helping in maintaining blood pressure and prevents heart problems.
- It is a general tonic for the body as it helps to build up the overall immunity of the body and protects against many harmful diseases.
- Basic Ayurveda Badam Pak provides strength and increases power. It is very much beneficial for patients suffering from impotency and nervous weakness.
- This badam Pak is extremely beneficial for the nourishment of the body and mind of children and adult both. Persons with a lot of mental activity should take one to two teaspoonfuls of Badam Pak every morning and evening for keeping up day-long energy in performing their duty at the office.
- 10 to 20 g (1 to 2 spoon) with Milk or Cool water or as directed by the physician.
Badam ki mingi (Prunus amygdalus), Go Ghrit, Chini (Sugar), Kesar (Crocus sativus), Javitri (Myristica fragrans), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Saunth (Zingiber officinale), Mirch (Piper nigrum), Pipal (Piper longum), Laung (Caryophyllus aromaticus), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Tej Patra (Cinnamomum Tamala), Chhoti elaichi ki beej (Elettaria cardamomum), Vidari kand (Pueraria tuberose), Kaunch ki beej (Mucuna pruriens), Musli Safed (Asparagus adscendens) and other prominent herbs and minerals.
Basic Ayurveda's Badam Pak is a rich source of many Nutritive herbs. It helps in maintaining healthy skin and provides good proteins to the body cells.
- Promote Strength
- Promote Semen
- Cure Headache
- Skin Rejuvenating
- Relief Constipation
- Improve Heart Health
- Improve mental weakness
- Useful in Dysentery
- Increase Red Blood Cell Count
- Overall Nutritious Supplement
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.