- Balances Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, Banyan milk is cold in nature.
- Strengthening bones; Its milk contains a good amount of calcium, so it also makes bones strong.
- Helpful in keeping the skin clean, applying it on the face eliminates blemishes and pimples and brings a glow to the face.
- Banyan helps in reducing pain and inflammation associated with arthritis because of its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
- 125mg once or twice a day with milk or water or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
- Bargad Ka Doodh
Basic Ayurveda's Badh Ka Dodh is an Ayurvedic product. Banyan has many health benefits. It helps manage blood glucose levels by increasing insulin secretion due to its antioxidant properties. The antioxidants present in Banyan also help to lower bad cholesterol levels. As per Ayurveda, it is useful in diarrhoea and female problems like leucorrhea due. It is helpful for Digestive related problems, and skin problems & boosts immunity.
- Acne & Rashes
- Relief from injury
- Dysentery & Diarrhea
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.