- Balyam Churna is an herbal remedy used in Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India. Available in dietary supplement form, it contains a number of different ayurvedic herbs and is generally used to improve stamina & it may help to support overall health.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: It is a clinically researched 100% ayurvedic formulation that can be used regularly without causing dependence. It doesn’t have any additives or preservatives and thus free from any side effects.
- It is an ayurvedic supplement comprising many herbs that boost improved stamina and it may help for male physical performance.
- Take 2-5g or 1 Teaspoon twice a day before each meal with lukewarm milk or as directed by your physician.
Babool ki phalli (Vachellia nilotica), Samundra sosh (Argyreia Nervosa), Meda, Maha meda (Polygonatum verticillatum), Kankoli (Luvunga scandene), Shir Kankoli , Jeevak (Microstylis wallichii) , Rishvak , Riddhi (Habenaria Edgeworthii), Vridhi , Safed musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum), Salam misri (Orchis laxiflora) ,Tarankant , Choti Elaichi ke beej (Elettaria cardamomum) , Katira (Astragalus Gummifer), Samel musli (Bombax Malabaricum), Isabgol (Plantago Ovata), Mishri (candy sugar or rock sugar).
Basic Ayurveda Balyam Churna contains Safed musli, salam misri, tarankant, Choti elaichi ke beej, katira, samel musli, isabgol, and mishri. It is a formula that contains a natural herbal antioxidant that helps to enhance the resistance ability of the body. It improves physical as well as sexual abilities.
- It improves sexual ability and aphrodisiac action.
- It supports a healthy immune system.
- It promotes the elimination of toxins.
- It is known to help in sexual debility, general debility, and nervous exhaustion.
- It enhances the production of red blood cells and cellular regeneration.
- It improves muscular energy.