- It helps to increase body weight and reduce general debility
- Beneficial in cough and respiratory disorders
- It acts as a good immunomodulator and helps to fight recurrent infections
- Helps to promote sexual desire and fertility
- It is beneficial in reducing hair loss
- Helps in pacifying Tridoshas
- Adults should take 15 to 25 ml twice daily after food
- Children should take 5 to 15 ml after food twice daily
- Take as above conditions or as directed by the Physician
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Harad (Terminalia chebula), Peepal (Piper longum), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Lavang (Caryophyllus aromaticus), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Badi Ellaichi (Amomum subulatum), Tej Patra (Cinnamomum tamala), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea), Dhay Phool (Woodfordia fruticosa), Gud (Jaggery).
Basic Ayurveda Bhringarajasava is a classical Ayurvedic formulation that helps in relieving general debility and emaciation. The anti-allergic and immunomodulatory properties of the ingredients make it an ideal choice in cough and other respiratory problems. It acts as an aphrodisiac and helps in improving fertility and other sexual problems. It is a rejuvenating tonic that also helps in reducing hair loss caused by various reasons.
- Cold Cough
- Promotes tissue growth
- It balances Kapha and Vata dosha
- It gives relief in cold, cough, difficult breathing, bronchitis, etc
- It helps to Weight Gain
- It improves body immunity to fight recurrent infection
- It helps in premature hair loss and hair graying
- Tonic for Liver
- It Detoxifies Blood
- Act as General Tonic
- Increase Height
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.