- Guduchi Satva is a herbal powder, used in Ayurvedic treatment of burning sensation of feet, bleeding diseases
- Gandhaka is used to treat chronic fever, skin diseases, diarrhea, urinary tract disorders, pruritis, malabsorption syndrome, bleeding disorders, oligospermia
- Bola or Myrrh is a versatile gum resin
- Orally administered to treat leucorrhea, heavy periods
- Used locally to treat boils, abscesses, applied locally to treat gum disorders and sore throat
- 2-4 tablets morning and evening twice in a day with honey or as directed by the physician.
- Khoon kharaba
- Guduchi Satva
- Shuddha Gandhak
Basic Ayurveda Bolbaddha Ras is a proprietary ayurvedic medicine that is used to cure excessive bleeding. This ras has hemostatic and astringent properties and is beneficial in the treatment of liver diseases, diabetes, abscess, hematuria, and menorrhagia. Bolbaddh Ras is primarily used for the treatment of Piles. Secondary and off-label uses of Bolbaddh Ras have also been mentioned below.
- Liver Diseases with Pitta Predominance, Diabetes, Bleeding Hemorrhoids, Abscess, Hematuria, and Menor
- It helps in treating burning sensation in the feet
- Helps treat Leucorrhea
- Used to treat Boils and abscess