- GuduchiSatva is a herbal powder, used in Ayurvedic treatment of burning sensation of feet, bleeding diseases
- Gandhaka is used to treat chronic fever, skin diseases, diarrhoea, urinary tract disorders, pruritis, malabsorption syndrome, bleeding disorders, oligospermia
- Bola or Myrrh is a versatile gum resin
- Orally administered to treat leucorrhea, heavy periods
- Used locally to treat boils, abscess, applied locally to treat gum disorders and sore throat
2-4 tablet morning and evening twice in a day with honey
- Guduchi Satva
Basic Ayurveda Bol badh Ras is a proprietary ayurvedic medicine which is used to cure excessive bleeding. This ras has haemostatic and astringent properties and is beneficial in the treatment of liver diseases, diabetes, abscess, hematuria and menorrhagia.
- It helps in treating burning sensation in the feet
- Helps treat Leucorrhea
- Used to treat Boils and abcess
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.