- Calcium helps to assist the development and maintenance of healthy, strong bones and maintain teeth health
- These have complex internal and external structures which are very strong and hard. Bone tissues are dense connective tissues that give rigidity.
- Bones are rigid organs of the body that constitute part of the endoskeleton. Bones protect various parts of our body.
- Helps support the little explorers' strong healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin D helps to support bone health.
- 1-2 tablets two to three times a day preferably with warm water or as directed by the physician.
- Kutkutantak bhasma, Babool gond (Acacia Arabica), Molshri Gond (Mimusops elengi), Laksha (Laccifer lacca), Aam Ka Gond (Mangifera indica), Ghiya Patha, Moti Bhasma, Badam (Prunus amygdalus), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberose), Sudh Real (Shorea robusta), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Sudh Guggulu (Balsamodendron Mukul), Godanti Bhasma, Hadjod (Vitis quadrangularis), Yasad Bhasma, Chopchini, Mulethi, Banslochan, Tejpatta.
Basic Ayurveda Bone Meal Tablet is a very good herbal remedy for bone-related health problems. Bone Meal Tablets are a blend of the best and very valuable herbs described in Ayurveda which are known for their properties. These herbs help in strengthening and supporting bones and also improve calcium metabolism. Bone Support capsules contain various natural herbs.
- Helps in Low Bone Density
- Helps in All Kind of Fractures
- Helps in Osteoporosis
- Helps to Maintain Strong Bone for Man & Women