- Useful in the nourishment of the fetus
- Can be used for antenatal diseases such as fever, vomiting, and nausea
- Helps in treating menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, and leucorrhea
- Helps in relieving burning sensation during pregnancy
- It is also useful in treating postpartum disorders
- Take 1 tablet twice a day with honey and milk. Make sure the tablet is finely powdered. Dosage should be directed by the physician.
- Shuddha parad
- Swarna bhasma
- Shuddha gandhak
- Lauha bhasma
- Raupya bhasma
- Swarnamakshik bhasma
- Bang bhasma
- Shuddha harital
- Abhrak bhasma
Basic Ayurveda Brihat Garbh Chintamani Ras is an ayurvedic medicine that is specifically used during pregnancy. This medicine acts as an alternative, diaphoretic and tonic. It can give strength to the fetus. It is also useful in treating menstrual disorders in females.
- Helpful in cough during pregnancy
- Helps to Improve appetite during pregnancy
- Helpful in Burning sensation during pregnancy
- Helpful for vomiting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.