- Helps to soften and hydrate the skin
- It can be used by all as it suitable for all skin and hair types
- It assists in reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Helps in preventing hair loss and thickens hair
- It helps in strengthening nails and treating the brittle nature of nails
- It stimulates hair growth and provides nourishment to the scalp
- Fights against cracked heels and can be used on dry nail beds and cuticles
- For Adults -: 8-16mL. with warm milk. For Children-: 4ml with warm milk For Toddler-: 2ml with warm milk for Infant (below 1 year)-: 0.25 to 0.5 ml with honey.
- Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis)
Basic Ayurveda Castor Oil is one of the oldest and most versatile healing agents of nature which contains a high concentration of unsaturated fatty acids. It provides a range of benefits from anti-inflammatory to anti-aging benefits and effectively addresses skin ailments such as scars and stretch marks. It also plays a vital role in preventing hair loss and facilitates the growth of healthy hair.
- It helps in maintaining the natural softness of the skin
- It helps in maintaining natural softness of the skin
- It promotes hair growth
- It helps maintain healthy and strong nails
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.