- Used in the treatment of spermatorrhoea and burning micturition
- Treat urinary tract infections and kidney stone
- It is a natural cardiac tonic. It also improves digestion power
- Take Basic Ayurveda Chandanasava 3 to 6 teaspoonful with equal water twice after meals or as directed by a physician.
- Chandan Safed (Santalum album), Rakta Chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus), Sugandha Bala (Valeriana wallichii), Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Nilophar (Nymphaea stellata), Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla), Padam kasth (Prunus puddum), Patol patra (Trichosanthes dioica), Chirayta (Swertia chirata), Manjisth (Rubia cordifolia), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Bad Chhal (Ficus bengalensis), Mulethi (Glycerrhiza glabra) and other herbs.
Basic Ayurveda Chandanasava used for a range of Kapha disorders. It is an ayurvedic medicine mainly used for urinary disorders and kidney diseases. It is effective for burning sensation in urine, urinary tract infections, and kidney stones.
- Used for urinary disorders and kidney diseases
- It relieves excess body heat
- 100% ayurvedic product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.